Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stay Fit When You Travel

As promised, here is one of the workouts I videotaped while visiting my in-laws in Belarus (near Russia). I was unable to make it to the gym regularly, but I wasn't about to miss training (especially considering how much food we were eating on this trip!)...



So I set up several simple, intense circuit training workouts using body-weight exercises, such as the workout I show you in this video. This is similar to the Speed / Endurance workout used in our DVD(check it out at www.soccerathletics.com).

As a soccer athlete, you need to stay in top shape all year round. Using exercises and a program like this you never need to miss a workout while traveling. If you're interested in the Power Wheel or Jungle Gym Straps, check them out on the left of my blog.

Next issue Clayton will be sharing another 1V1 technical move. Look out for that.

Stay fit and play hard!

Josh Hewett

No comments:

Post a Comment